Provides Services to
Children with all Abilities.
Early Intervention Service Coordinators
Oversight and management of an EI Caseload including, but not limited to:
• Assist families of referred children with the EI process
• Introduce transition options and facilitate development of a transition plan
• Ensure services are being provided as mandated by the child's IFSP
• Timely submission of required paperwork
• Maintain extensive documentation and timely submission of SC notes
• Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree, in social work, psychology, nursing, special education, occupational, speech, physical therapy, early childhood education or closely related human services field and one year of experience providing or coordinating health or human services for children and/or individuals with disabilities.
• Experienced in EI Service Coordination a must (at least 1 year)
• Strong commitment to helping families
• Highly organized with ability to multi task
• Ability to work independently and well with others
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willing to work in the field/commute for meetings
Note: A degree in a "human services field" includes social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, occupational, speech or physical therapy, child or family counseling and community mental health.
* Competitive and attractive per unit rate.
Makena's Hope Inc., a New York State approved Early Intervention Agency.
Makena's Hope Inc., Provides early intervention services in the home for children born to 3 years old with developmental disabilities and delays in Monroe and Wayne County in the City of Rochester, NY.
Our program adheres to the basic principles of the National Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities and Their Families, as per Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. The intervention is provided to the greatest extent possible in natural and inclusive settings and is integrated throughout typical everyday experiences, where parents play a major role in their children's learning. Our program is supervised by quality assurance professionals, ensuring that services are provided at optimal levels.
You can also send your resume to this email address: